DELIVERY & RETURNS
- The prices on this website are all quoted in Australian Dollars. Charges on international credit cards will appear in your local currency as well as in Australian Dollars. For an indication of the current exchange rate at the time of your purchase, visit http://www.xe.com/. Please note, this is just an indicative exchange rate, the exact exchange rate is determined by your credit card company when they process the transaction.
- The prices on the website include GST (Goods and Services Tax) but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due.
- We deliver to all countries listed in the “Country” list on our login page.
- Your credit card will be charged when you place your order.
- All confirmed orders will be filled within 5 working days, subject to availability.
- All confirmed orders should be delivered within 14-21 days, depending on final destination.
Our goal is for you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from pelaco.com.au. However, if you receive an item that is faulty or significantly different to that being displayed, you may return it to us for a refund or exchange, subject to our current return policy conditions set out below
Please choose carefully. You do not automatically get a refund for simply changing your mind, unless that was a condition of sale or our advertised policy.
Please follow these instructions carefully in order to obtain a refund or exchange. Failure to follow these steps will cause delays or prevent us from issuing a refund or exchange:
- You must provide written contact with Pelaco via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 14 days of receipt of goods to exercise this refund/exchange policy:
- You must indicate whether you would like a refund or exchange of merchandise.
- If you would like to exchange merchandise for goods of a different value, an adjustment will be charged/credited to the credit card used in the original transaction.
- On approval, our customer service team will provide you with a Return Authorization Number (RAN) by return e-mail.
- Please pack the merchandise to be returned securely, with proper packaging materials, and include a copy of your receipt or invoice.
Please note: Merchandise that is improperly packed for return shipping and is damaged in shipping will not be accepted for any refund or exchange.
- Write the RAN on the copy of your receipt/invoice.
- Write the RAN on the outside of the package so that it is clearly visible.
- Address and send the package to:
- Pelaco Web Shop Returns
- P.O. Box 98
- Avondale Heights, VIC 3034
- With the exception of faulty goods, return postage is at customer's expense. We will issue a refund within five (5) business days or exchange within seven (7) business days after receipt and satisfactory inspection of the returned good. Pelaco is not liable for any foreign exchange rate differences which may arise as a result of any credit refund process.